Skip to main content

menu category listing order

More
13 years 6 months ago #94467 by LBaisch
Okay, I think I'm missing something. My store is all set up and working great, so now I'm at the tweak level.

I added a menu to the left hand column of my website for a category listing and I want it to be ordered based on the category order however every time I refresh the page it reorders the listings as if it is set to random. Please help this is annoying my at this point as I think I have checked every setting and set them all to category_order

www.PreparednessEssentials.com is my site

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #94560 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic menu category listing order
Hi,

Could you give us the screenshot of the parameters of this module ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum