broken shop need a fix
13 years 6 months ago #94879
by cctaco
HikaShop Business 2.6.0
PHP Version 5.6.16
Web Server Apache
Joomla! 3.4.8 Stable [ Ember ] 24-December-2015 19:30 GMT
broken shop need a fix was created by cctaco
I transfered a Virtuemart shop over to hikashop went pretty well. old website (ifixmachines.com)
I then did a new install of joomla 3.x and installed hikashop, transfered over the database tables,
Front end store: the problem is I can get to the categories of the products but no products show up under category.
In the admin section I can see the product and it,s in the category correctly.
any help would be great
I then did a new install of joomla 3.x and installed hikashop, transfered over the database tables,
Front end store: the problem is I can get to the categories of the products but no products show up under category.
In the admin section I can see the product and it,s in the category correctly.
any help would be great
HikaShop Business 2.6.0
PHP Version 5.6.16
Web Server Apache
Joomla! 3.4.8 Stable [ Ember ] 24-December-2015 19:30 GMT
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94984
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic broken shop need a fix
Hi,
The problem is that you don't have set an associated module to the menu listing the categories.
In Display > Content menu, edit the category listing module, then add an associated module to it.
Configure this associated module to display products.
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...splay-front-end.html
The problem is that you don't have set an associated module to the menu listing the categories.
In Display > Content menu, edit the category listing module, then add an associated module to it.
Configure this associated module to display products.
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...splay-front-end.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds