- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
continue button does not show in IE
13 years 6 months ago #95073
by bruntt
continue button does not show in IE was created by bruntt
When you're ready to check out, the button to click to compete the order does not display in IE8 for this site.
bennettsclothing.com/index.php/shop
How can I fix that?
bennettsclothing.com/index.php/shop
How can I fix that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95092
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic continue button does not show in IE
Hi,
Sorry, I can't reproduce it (using IE10 with "IE8 browser mode" and "IE8 HTML mode").
Regards,
Sorry, I can't reproduce it (using IE10 with "IE8 browser mode" and "IE8 HTML mode").
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds