Skip to main content

Problem with modules and menus

More
13 years 6 months ago #96440 by MiamiHeat
I recently started using your product HIKASHOP. At the beginning I was doing great, but then I ran into trouble, and within a week I did not break the deadlock. Therefore I writing you and looking forward to help me, if it is possibly. My problem is concerning the modules and menus. For better performance I attach the link to my problem: vu1.hehe.si/dover/

My page has two categories: »zanjo« and »zanj« and some subcategories (and of course with some products). With click on the category (»zanjo« or »zanj«) I want to display list of certain subcategories for categories in the yellow box on the left and the »popular products” I want to (manual) exposed. This works now. But here is my problem. When I click on subcategories I want do display all products in this subcategory and the list of subcategories stay in the yellow box on the left. For displaying subcategories I use module not menu, because my client want to add or change the number and name of subcategories.

Thank you for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #96496 by MiamiHeat
Now the system automatically created new menu (attachment) and new module for this menu (attachment), but on frontend I' got error.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #96626 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

I didn't really understood what you really wanted to do, can you explain it with some screenshots ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #97163 by MiamiHeat
Hi

I've already found the solution. Nicolas gave mi the hint and now i understand where was my lack of knowledge.

Thank you anyway.

But now I found a different problem:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...dding-addresses.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum