- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Image alignment in category list.
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #97102
by basza
Image alignment in category list. was created by basza
Hello,
I am having an issue with the alignment of the images in the category list.
I have it set to 4 images wide. The top row is ok but the second and third rows only show 3 images due to the alignment being a space or two to the right.
Would this be in the css or in one of the views.
The issue can be seen here : www.shoppers-haven.com/shop-front go to bottom of page where I have started to add the categories and you will see that the second row starts a few place further to the right.
Thanks for any help.
I am having an issue with the alignment of the images in the category list.
I have it set to 4 images wide. The top row is ok but the second and third rows only show 3 images due to the alignment being a space or two to the right.
Would this be in the css or in one of the views.
The issue can be seen here : www.shoppers-haven.com/shop-front go to bottom of page where I have started to add the categories and you will see that the second row starts a few place further to the right.
Thanks for any help.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by basza. Reason: Adding link to issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago #97291
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Image alignment in category list.
Hi,
The 4 rows seems to be ok with the 4 images category per row, did you solved your problem ?
The 4 rows seems to be ok with the 4 images category per row, did you solved your problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds