- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 0
Registration Title
13 years 5 months ago #98030
by Woxxx
Registration Title was created by Woxxx
Hi,
How can I switch off the title field for new users in the registration form? In the HS configuration I can´t find an option for this.
How can I switch off the title field for new users in the registration form? In the HS configuration I can´t find an option for this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98154
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Registration Title
Hi,
You can disable the custom field "address_title" in Display > Custom fields.
You can disable the custom field "address_title" in Display > Custom fields.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98370
by Woxxx
Replied by Woxxx on topic Registration Title
Thank you Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds