- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 1
Missing Page
- isabelleandco
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 5 months ago #98579
by isabelleandco
Missing Page was created by isabelleandco
I seem to be missing a page.
If you go here:
shopisabelle.com/index.php/checkout/product/listing
And click "add to cart" on the test necklace, it gives a 404 error.
What am I missing?
If you go here:
shopisabelle.com/index.php/checkout/product/listing
And click "add to cart" on the test necklace, it gives a 404 error.
What am I missing?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98635
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Missing Page
I think that it come from the link, from where is this link, which menu ?
You shouldn't have a product displayed in a "checkout" menu.
You shouldn't have a product displayed in a "checkout" menu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds