- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
Center category image and adjust size.
13 years 5 months ago #99389
by tiekubd
Center category image and adjust size. was created by tiekubd
When I click on the category image, it brings up a bigger image and then the products in the category. How can I:
1. Center this image
2. adjust the dimensions
jardinfashionhouse.com/home/index.php/hi...g/category/12-church
Thanks
1. Center this image
2. adjust the dimensions
jardinfashionhouse.com/home/index.php/hi...g/category/12-church
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99512
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Center category image and adjust size.
You need to add CSS for that:
.hikashop_category_description{
text-align: center;
}
.hikashop_category_image{
width: 300px;
}
.hikashop_category_description{
text-align: center;
}
.hikashop_category_image{
width: 300px;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99586
by tiekubd
Replied by tiekubd on topic Center category image and adjust size.
That worked. Thanks
What about if I do not want the image to appear at all?
What about if I do not want the image to appear at all?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99621
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Center category image and adjust size.
.hikashop_category_image{
display:none;
}
display:none;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #101854
by natselection
Replied by natselection on topic Center category image and adjust size.
How could this be done only on the category page?
For example I have a page with all of the category icons. When you click the icon it opens the category and that icon is at the top. I need to hide it but the css display: none hides the icons on the category list page.
For example I have a page with all of the category icons. When you click the icon it opens the category and that icon is at the top. I need to hide it but the css display: none hides the icons on the category list page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #101855
by natselection
Replied by natselection on topic Center category image and adjust size.
Ack nevermind, temporary insanity.
.hikashop_category_description .hikashop_category_image{
display:none;
}
.hikashop_category_description .hikashop_category_image{
display:none;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 weeks ago #277477
by Dardwizzle
(HikaShop Business 3.2.0 [1709061916])
Replied by Dardwizzle on topic Center category image and adjust size.
Where exactly does one enter the CSS code? I can only assume (likely incorrectly) that the category in question here is under the HikaShop Menu's? If so, the category is set to display the Category image, and then the product listings. Where I am trying to center the Category Image is on the page:
www.eutopiantrader.com/shop/all-knives/everyday-carry-knives
I don't see anywhere to enter any CSS and I am not sure if this is meant to be done elsewhere or not. I want the size of the category image to remain the same, just move it from Left to Center.
Cheers
www.eutopiantrader.com/shop/all-knives/everyday-carry-knives
I don't see anywhere to enter any CSS and I am not sure if this is meant to be done elsewhere or not. I want the size of the category image to remain the same, just move it from Left to Center.
Cheers
(HikaShop Business 3.2.0 [1709061916])
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 weeks ago #277478
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Center category image and adjust size.
Hello,
We have a documentation page which talk about the customization and the CSS edition :
See : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Regards,
We have a documentation page which talk about the customization and the CSS edition :
See : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dardwizzle
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 weeks ago #277540
by Dardwizzle
(HikaShop Business 3.2.0 [1709061916])
Replied by Dardwizzle on topic Center category image and adjust size.
Thanks Jerome, I will look into this, however, I don't have access to the CSS, so I have to work with what I have and escalate any CSS changes to my web developer. In the meantime I created a work around by adding an additional column before the others and use the "Text Block" addon to place a Customer Testimonial in that space which moved the images over perfectly.
Cheers Mate!
Dar.
Cheers Mate!
Dar.
(HikaShop Business 3.2.0 [1709061916])
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds