- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
cart module math errors when updating quanities
13 years 5 months ago #99414
by bruntt
cart module math errors when updating quanities was created by bruntt
When I add a product to the cart, it shows up in the cart module properly in the left column.
If I change the quantity from 1 to 2 in the module, the system updates but multiplies the total times 4 instead of 2. Similar math errors show when inputting different quantity numbers.
You can see what I mean here.
www.bennettsclothing.com/index.php/shop
The total is correct on the checkout page. I can change the quantity on the checkout page, and the math is correct there.
The error only happens in the cart module on the left column.
t
If I change the quantity from 1 to 2 in the module, the system updates but multiplies the total times 4 instead of 2. Similar math errors show when inputting different quantity numbers.
You can see what I mean here.
www.bennettsclothing.com/index.php/shop
The total is correct on the checkout page. I can change the quantity on the checkout page, and the math is correct there.
The error only happens in the cart module on the left column.
t
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99432
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic cart module math errors when updating quanities
Please download again the HikaShop package on our website and install it again and that should fix the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bruntt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99436
by bruntt
Replied by bruntt on topic cart module math errors when updating quanities
That worked. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds