- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 1
Cart Page displays title Carts instead of Cart
13 years 5 months ago #99474
by anusia
Cart Page displays title Carts instead of Cart was created by anusia
Hi,
I have a small issue. I cannot find anywhere a configuration for this.
My menu item connected to display a Cart, shows a page title as 'Carts.' There is also a toolbox button that says "show the carts."
I want the page to say "Cart" and not display the button to show all carts, is that possible?
If the main configuration settings I disabled the ability to have multiple carts, am I missing a configuration place?
Thanks,
-Anna
I have a small issue. I cannot find anywhere a configuration for this.
My menu item connected to display a Cart, shows a page title as 'Carts.' There is also a toolbox button that says "show the carts."
I want the page to say "Cart" and not display the button to show all carts, is that possible?
If the main configuration settings I disabled the ability to have multiple carts, am I missing a configuration place?
Thanks,
-Anna
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99599
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Cart Page displays title Carts instead of Cart
Hi,
Which HikaShop version are you using ?
Could you provide a link to your store ?
Thanks,
Which HikaShop version are you using ?
Could you provide a link to your store ?
Thanks,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99603
by anusia
Replied by anusia on topic Cart Page displays title Carts instead of Cart
Hi Jerome,
Here is a link to the site: 50.97.105.145/~mandecki/index.php/produc...ice-tagging/category
I am using the most recent version of Hika Shop for Joomla 2.5.
Thank you for any help,
-Anna
Here is a link to the site: 50.97.105.145/~mandecki/index.php/produc...ice-tagging/category
I am using the most recent version of Hika Shop for Joomla 2.5.
Thank you for any help,
-Anna
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99705
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cart Page displays title Carts instead of Cart
Hi,
You can edit the view "showcart / showcart" to hide the link to "show the carts" and in Configuration > Languages edit the language file and add a translation override with:
CARTS="Cart"
You can edit the view "showcart / showcart" to hide the link to "show the carts" and in Configuration > Languages edit the language file and add a translation override with:
CARTS="Cart"
The following user(s) said Thank You: anusia
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds