- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 0
Audit Trail in Orders
13 years 5 months ago #99604
by ricm
Audit Trail in Orders was created by ricm
Accounting systems I have used in the past do not allow items to be deleted: they have to be reversed so that an audit trail is maintained. I appreciate Hikashop is NOT an accounting system, but if, for example, I cancel part of an order I have to:
I am currently using the Starter Edition so perhaps I am expecting features that are available in the more Pro version of Hikashop.
Or have I mised something?
Thanks,
Ric
- remove the item from Hilashop order
- make a refund, e.g. through PayPal
I am currently using the Starter Edition so perhaps I am expecting features that are available in the more Pro version of Hikashop.
Or have I mised something?
Thanks,
Ric
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99679
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Audit Trail in Orders
As you say, HikaShop is not an accounting software.
If you remove a product from an order, the product is removed from the order. As simple as that.
And yes, you can give a reason when you do it in order to leave a trace of what happened. There is nothing more in the commercial editions on that end.
If you remove a product from an order, the product is removed from the order. As simple as that.
And yes, you can give a reason when you do it in order to leave a trace of what happened. There is nothing more in the commercial editions on that end.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ricm
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds