Skip to main content

more trouble with cart module

More
13 years 5 months ago #99740 by bruntt
You solved 1 issue I had with the cart module in the thread below.

www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...ating-quanities.html

Now, however, the module (left column) is showing a total of "Free" no matter what quantity and price are there.

You can see what I mean here.

bennettsclothing.com/index.php/shop

t

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #99840 by Jerome
Hi,

We update the HikaShop package in order to fix a bug for the cart module.
Please redownload HikaShop 2.1.2, it should solve your problem.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bruntt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #99986 by bruntt
Thanks. I believe all is now well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum