- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Controlling display options
13 years 5 months ago #99745
by johnkov
Controlling display options was created by johnkov
I need to find out what file to edit so I can get rid of the white box behind all of the category and product listings. I would also like to edit the size of the box.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99898
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Controlling display options
Hi,
There is some options for these boxes in the menu/module options.
Else it can be done via css in the "Frontend CSS file" in Config > Display > CSS.
Here is documentation on how to customize the display:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ize-the-display.html
There is some options for these boxes in the menu/module options.
Else it can be done via css in the "Frontend CSS file" in Config > Display > CSS.
Here is documentation on how to customize the display:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds