Register, landingpage Hikashop Essential 2.1.2
13 years 5 months ago #100535
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
Register, landingpage Hikashop Essential 2.1.2 was created by gasoline
I can't find it (on the forum). When somebody registers, they end up at a blank page. But I need that to be a specific page where I can explain they receive email they have to click link in.
Also if they receive the mail and click on the link, they end up an empty page.
How can I send them in boith cases to a page I want?
Also if they receive the mail and click on the link, they end up an empty page.
How can I send them in boith cases to a page I want?
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #100630
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Register, landingpage Hikashop Essential 2.1.2
Hi,
There is already such message displayed by HikaShop. If you don't see it, it means that your joomla template is not displaying the messages:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...issues.html#messages
There is already such message displayed by HikaShop. If you don't see it, it means that your joomla template is not displaying the messages:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...issues.html#messages
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #100655
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
Replied by gasoline on topic Register, landingpage Hikashop Essential 2.1.2
Stupid me :blush:
Indeed I forgot to include <jdoc:include type="message" /> in my template.
So everything is ok now. Thanks.
Indeed I forgot to include <jdoc:include type="message" /> in my template.
So everything is ok now. Thanks.
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds