- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Problem with appearance of product page in search
13 years 5 months ago #100554
by raulrb73
Problem with appearance of product page in search was created by raulrb73
Hi.
I have a problem with the way it displays the product in searches.
I have enabled a menu "Search" not associate with any module, and type menu item "Search >> Search Form or Search Results" which is assigned a particular ID.
Then, I have enabled a search box on my web site that is configured in the basic options with the data "Assigned ID" taken from the Search menu item.
If you search on the website for example the word "peluche" shows search results on the search page that we have indicated in the "Assigned ID" parameter.
Now I have the problem.
By clicking on the link of any of the products from the search result page, the product page is displayed without any other element (header, menus, etc ...) However, if I access the same product by browsing the list of categories shown product page as it should appear.
I see the URLs in each case are different ...
In the first case (search):
www.design-you.es/component/hikashop/pro...category_pathway-153
And in the second case (list of categories):
www.design-you.es/tienda-categorias/pro/...category_pathway-153
The difference is in the part of the URL that goes right after the main domain, as in the first case is ".../Component/HikaShop/pro/..." and in the second case ".../store-categories/pro/...".
What solution could give to display the product as shown if I access it from the category list when I do it from the search results?
Raul R. B.
Thanks in advance.
Greetings.
I have a problem with the way it displays the product in searches.
I have enabled a menu "Search" not associate with any module, and type menu item "Search >> Search Form or Search Results" which is assigned a particular ID.
Then, I have enabled a search box on my web site that is configured in the basic options with the data "Assigned ID" taken from the Search menu item.
If you search on the website for example the word "peluche" shows search results on the search page that we have indicated in the "Assigned ID" parameter.
Now I have the problem.
By clicking on the link of any of the products from the search result page, the product page is displayed without any other element (header, menus, etc ...) However, if I access the same product by browsing the list of categories shown product page as it should appear.
I see the URLs in each case are different ...
In the first case (search):
www.design-you.es/component/hikashop/pro...category_pathway-153
And in the second case (list of categories):
www.design-you.es/tienda-categorias/pro/...category_pathway-153
The difference is in the part of the URL that goes right after the main domain, as in the first case is ".../Component/HikaShop/pro/..." and in the second case ".../store-categories/pro/...".
What solution could give to display the product as shown if I access it from the category list when I do it from the search results?
Raul R. B.
Thanks in advance.
Greetings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #100613
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Problem with appearance of product page in search
Hi,
I think that the problem is coming from the way your configured your HikaShop categories search plugin, you'll have to set the "Itemid for categories" option to the id of the menu where you want your search plugin to SEARCH (using the id of a category listing menu will do the job).
Hope this will help you.
I think that the problem is coming from the way your configured your HikaShop categories search plugin, you'll have to set the "Itemid for categories" option to the id of the menu where you want your search plugin to SEARCH (using the id of a category listing menu will do the job).
Hope this will help you.
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: raulrb73
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #100616
by raulrb73
Replied by raulrb73 on topic Problem with appearance of product page in search
Thanks a lot.
What you show me is just the solution I was looking for.
In fact... it was very simple, but sometimes you are so saturated that you are not be able to see obvious things.
Thanks again.
What you show me is just the solution I was looking for.
In fact... it was very simple, but sometimes you are so saturated that you are not be able to see obvious things.
Thanks again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds