- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Modify Orders Page
13 years 5 months ago #101292
by giuseppe
Modify Orders Page was created by giuseppe
Hi,
can I modify the List Orders page linked in the Cpanel user?
I would like to add 2 columns: Product name and quantity products...it is possible??
Thanks
Guy
can I modify the List Orders page linked in the Cpanel user?
I would like to add 2 columns: Product name and quantity products...it is possible??
Thanks
Guy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago #101390
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Modify Orders Page
Hi,
I think that you'll be able to do that by changing the code of your "listing" file of your "order" view through "Hikashop->Display->Views".
I think that you'll be able to do that by changing the code of your "listing" file of your "order" view through "Hikashop->Display->Views".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #101451
by giuseppe
Replied by giuseppe on topic Modify Orders Page
Hi,
Thanks for tour reply!
I understood how to add any columns.....but do you have any suggestions to how insert a sql query to collect data from other tables? because I'm able to get data only from order table.
Thanks!!!
Guy
Thanks for tour reply!
I understood how to add any columns.....but do you have any suggestions to how insert a sql query to collect data from other tables? because I'm able to get data only from order table.
Thanks!!!
Guy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #101454
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Modify Orders Page
You can run queries like that:
<?php
$db = JFactory::getDBO();
$db->setQuery('YOUR QUERY');
$data = $db->loadObjectList();
?>
<?php
$db = JFactory::getDBO();
$db->setQuery('YOUR QUERY');
$data = $db->loadObjectList();
?>
The following user(s) said Thank You: giuseppe
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #101583
by giuseppe
Replied by giuseppe on topic Modify Orders Page
Perfect!
Thanks!!!
Guy
Thanks!!!
Guy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102446
by giuseppe
Replied by giuseppe on topic Modify Orders Page
Hi,
I need last suggestion, if is possible:
I have insert a sql Query into the order_listing like this:
$db->setQuery('SELECT order_product_name FROM hikashop_order_product join hikashop_order on hikashop_order_product.order_id=hikashop_order.order_id and hikashop_order.order_id=????????');
but I can not correct link the table order with table order_product in a way that corresponds to each order the exact product name.
If it is not too complicated…my PHP Skills are not very good!
Thanks!!!
Guy
I need last suggestion, if is possible:
I have insert a sql Query into the order_listing like this:
$db->setQuery('SELECT order_product_name FROM hikashop_order_product join hikashop_order on hikashop_order_product.order_id=hikashop_order.order_id and hikashop_order.order_id=????????');
but I can not correct link the table order with table order_product in a way that corresponds to each order the exact product name.
If it is not too complicated…my PHP Skills are not very good!
Thanks!!!
Guy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102455
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Modify Orders Page
you can find the order_id in the variable:
$row->order_id
$row->order_id
The following user(s) said Thank You: giuseppe
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102537
by giuseppe
Replied by giuseppe on topic Modify Orders Page
Thanks!!
it's OK
Bye
Guy
it's OK
Bye
Guy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120709
by giuseppe
Replied by giuseppe on topic Modify Orders Page
Hi,
sorry, but I'd like to filter orders in this page so that they are displayed only in status = "completed".
I always have to edit the file "listing" in view "Order"?
Thanks!!
Bye
Guy
sorry, but I'd like to filter orders in this page so that they are displayed only in status = "completed".
I always have to edit the file "listing" in view "Order"?
Thanks!!
Bye
Guy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120711
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Modify Orders Page
Yes.
You can just add the line:
if($row->order_status!='confirmed') continue;
after the line:
$row =& $this->rows[$i];
in that order/listing view file.
You can just add the line:
if($row->order_status!='confirmed') continue;
after the line:
$row =& $this->rows[$i];
in that order/listing view file.
The following user(s) said Thank You: giuseppe
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120714
by giuseppe
Replied by giuseppe on topic Modify Orders Page
spectacular!!
you were very fast and very good!
It's all OK!
Many many Thanks
Grazie!!
Guy
you were very fast and very good!
It's all OK!
Many many Thanks
Grazie!!
Guy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds