- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 1
add tracking number to shipment notification emai
- langkatech
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 5 months ago #101355
by langkatech
add tracking number to shipment notification emai was created by langkatech
So I created a field for the tracking number in "additional information" how can I add it to my shipment notification email after "Hi ,
The status of your order No. 50031 has been changed to shipped. " (I would like to add) Your tracking number is ************ I would also like to add the shipment method as well.. If that is possible.
The status of your order No. 50031 has been changed to shipped. " (I would like to add) Your tracking number is ************ I would also like to add the shipment method as well.. If that is possible.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago #101395
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic add tracking number to shipment notification emai
Hi,
You'll have to edit the code of your Emails through "Hikashop->System->Emails->'Your Email'" and display your custom field.
You'll have to edit the code of your Emails through "Hikashop->System->Emails->'Your Email'" and display your custom field.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- langkatech
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 5 months ago #101861
by langkatech
Replied by langkatech on topic add tracking number to shipment notification emai
Is it the "Order status notification" what is the coding I would need to put and where in the email?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 4 months ago #101931
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic add tracking number to shipment notification emai
Sure that's the "Order status notification", and the code will depend of how did you set your customfield, so can you show me with some screenshots how did you configured it ?
Thanks
.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- langkatech
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #102041
by langkatech
Replied by langkatech on topic add tracking number to shipment notification emai
I created a custom field of type order. Here are two screenshots. on the second picture it is the last field at the bottom.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by langkatech. Reason: added more description
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 4 months ago #102104
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic add tracking number to shipment notification emai
I think that you'll be able to do it with some code like :
Code:
<?php echo "Tracking Number : " . @$data->trackingnumber;
?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds