Skip to main content

Sales Export Report

More
13 years 4 months ago #103378 by canadaboyds
We have Hikashop Essentials and I need to run a daily sales report in Excel or csv each day.

our web designer says we should export the sales but the report produces 108 columns, the web designer says this is normal, but I have to then edit/reduce the number of columns to produce a usable report.

Is there a way of producing a report with just the information I require?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #103393 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Sales Export Report
Hi,

You can create a custom plugin which will implement the "onBeforeOrderExport" function.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...#onBeforeOrderExport

It requires some development and PHP skills.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum