- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 1
cart displaying html
13 years 4 months ago #103381
by ax
cart displaying html was created by ax
when the cart is open it displays ok but only in 1 page it loads not the info, instead html.
why is this hapening?
i attached 2 pics with the cart opening ok and the other showing raw html.
thanks
why is this hapening?
i attached 2 pics with the cart opening ok and the other showing raw html.
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103437
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic cart displaying html
Hi,
I have no idea. There is no cart popup system in HikaShop so I don't even know how you're displaying that cart in the module.
And it's not displaying raw html. It's display fine, it's just that the translation file is not loaded by joomla for some reason.
I have no idea. There is no cart popup system in HikaShop so I don't even know how you're displaying that cart in the module.
And it's not displaying raw html. It's display fine, it's just that the translation file is not loaded by joomla for some reason.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ax
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds