Skip to main content

Can't add an image or category

More
13 years 4 months ago #103844 by lynncook568
I am trying to add products to my site but it won't let me add a category or an image. Can someone please tell me why?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #103850 by nicolas
Hi,

You need to give more information for us to be able to identify the problem.

Are you talking about HikaShop categories/images ?
If you turn on the debug mode of the joomla configuration and try again, do you get an error ?
Do you get an error in the javascript error console of your browser when you try to do it ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #103937 by lynncook568
Yes I am talking about HikaShop categories and images. When I used to click on the add button a window used to pop up and allow me to choose the category or image that I wanted. Now nothing happens when I click on the add button.

How do I turn on the debug mode of joomla?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #103944 by Jerome
Hi,

Please re-download HikaShop 2.1.3, we made a fix on the popup system.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Jerome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum