- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 4
Edit UPS Shipping Method Display
13 years 4 months ago #103911
by mrooke
Edit UPS Shipping Method Display was created by mrooke
Hello, My UPS Shipping method shows the rate as well as:
"No estimated delivery date
No delivery hour
1 package(s)"
I would like to remove all of this additional information so that only the price shows, can you point me in the right direction to do this?
Also I need to tax the shipping when the order is in state, however the shipping method shows as:
"UPS Ground $9.94 ($9.29 excl VAT)"
I would like to remove the "($9.29 excl VAT)" I understand that this is done with display config for modules and menus but how is it done for a shipping method?
Thank you!
"No estimated delivery date
No delivery hour
1 package(s)"
I would like to remove all of this additional information so that only the price shows, can you point me in the right direction to do this?
Also I need to tax the shipping when the order is in state, however the shipping method shows as:
"UPS Ground $9.94 ($9.29 excl VAT)"
I would like to remove the "($9.29 excl VAT)" I understand that this is done with display config for modules and menus but how is it done for a shipping method?
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #104069
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Edit UPS Shipping Method Display
Hi,
Regarding the delivery estimate/number of packages, you can simply use translation overrides to remove the texts:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
For the shipping, it is done automatically in the file "shipping" of the view "checkout". You will have to go in the menu Display->Views and remove the lines:
to remove the price without taxes.
Regarding the delivery estimate/number of packages, you can simply use translation overrides to remove the texts:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
For the shipping, it is done automatically in the file "shipping" of the view "checkout". You will have to go in the menu Display->Views and remove the lines:
Code:
$price_text .= JText::_('PRICE_BEFORE_TAX');
$price_text .= $this->currencyHelper->format($rate->shipping_price,$rate->shipping_currency_id);
$price_text .= JText::_('PRICE_AFTER_TAX');
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #104162
by mrooke
Replied by mrooke on topic Edit UPS Shipping Method Display
Worked perfect. Thanks very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds