Skip to main content

ADJUST SPACE BETWEEN DIVS? HOW TO

More
13 years 3 months ago #108337 by Arthur1775
Hello, Thanks for HikaShop. I'm trying to remeber how to adjust the space between the divs. I attached an example of were I'm talking about. Thanks Ken


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #108351 by nicolas
Edit your module/module via the menu Display->Content menus/modules and change the margin option.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #108370 by Arthur1775
You may have to tell me a little more step by step. Thanks Ken

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #108409 by Xavier
Hi,

You can see the steps on the following screenshot:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum