- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Related products doesn't work
13 years 3 months ago #108427
by zitelog
Related products doesn't work was created by zitelog
Hi,
I'm trying to use the feature of Related products in this mode:
product_a --> category_a
product_b --> category_b
product_a--> Related --> product_b
I have created a content module following the documentation found on the site:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#related .
The result is this in attach (result1.png).
The products are displayed only if I choose a one category (a or b), but however I don't see the correlation between different products and different categories (see attach result2.png) .
Can you help me?
Thanks,
Fabio
I'm trying to use the feature of Related products in this mode:
product_a --> category_a
product_b --> category_b
product_a--> Related --> product_b
I have created a content module following the documentation found on the site:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#related .
The result is this in attach (result1.png).
The products are displayed only if I choose a one category (a or b), but however I don't see the correlation between different products and different categories (see attach result2.png) .
Can you help me?
Thanks,
Fabio
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #108482
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Related products doesn't work
Hi,
When displaying the products of the category a, you can attach a module to the menu, and this module have to display the products of the category b.
When displaying the products of the category a, you can attach a module to the menu, and this module have to display the products of the category b.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds