- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 0
Order Mail - display products net price
- cobinet_edv
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 3 months ago #108818
by cobinet_edv
Order Mail - display products net price was created by cobinet_edv
Hi,
Hikashop displays in "Order creation notification" Mail product total prices (product net price + tax) in every product position.
I need product net prices without tax in the product positions.
Tax Position below Product positions schould remain.
Total Position below Tax Position schould remain too.
How to?
Thanks
Hikashop displays in "Order creation notification" Mail product total prices (product net price + tax) in every product position.
I need product net prices without tax in the product positions.
Tax Position below Product positions schould remain.
Total Position below Tax Position schould remain too.
How to?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 3 months ago #108854
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Order Mail - display products net price
Hi,
I think that the solution would be to directly edit your "Hikashop->System->Emails->'Order creation notification'" page.
Note that this feature is only available with a Business version of Hikashop
.
I think that the solution would be to directly edit your "Hikashop->System->Emails->'Order creation notification'" page.
Note that this feature is only available with a Business version of Hikashop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cobinet_edv
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 3 months ago #108855
by cobinet_edv
Replied by cobinet_edv on topic Order Mail - display products net price
Hi,
Thank You for advice.
I have a Business version of Hikashop.
But I don't understand PHP Code.
What must I edit and where?
Could You help me?
Thanks
Thank You for advice.
I have a Business version of Hikashop.
But I don't understand PHP Code.
What must I edit and where?
Could You help me?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #108976
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order Mail - display products net price
Simply add the line:
$config->set('price_with_tax',0);
after:
$config =& hikashop_config();
in your emails code and that will display the product prices without tax in the emails.
$config->set('price_with_tax',0);
after:
$config =& hikashop_config();
in your emails code and that will display the product prices without tax in the emails.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cobinet_edv
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 3 months ago #109015
by cobinet_edv
Replied by cobinet_edv on topic Order Mail - display products net price
Hi,
I recieve error with this code "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '&'"
I recieve error with this code "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '&'"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cobinet_edv
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 3 months ago #109017
by cobinet_edv
Replied by cobinet_edv on topic Order Mail - display products net price
Hi,
It works.
Thanks
It works.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds