- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
Problem with backend translatuioin
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #108957
by Rebo2k
Problem with backend translatuioin was created by Rebo2k
Hi,
I have a problem with a specific backend translation.
All labels with the languahe string "HIKASHOP_YES" and "HIKASHOP_NO" wil be no longer translated in any language.
I have no idear where it comes from.
See the attachment.
Thanks in advance,
René
I have a problem with a specific backend translation.
All labels with the languahe string "HIKASHOP_YES" and "HIKASHOP_NO" wil be no longer translated in any language.
I have no idear where it comes from.
See the attachment.
Thanks in advance,
René
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Rebo2k.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #108971
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with backend translatuioin
Hi,
It doesn't look like a translation issue but rather like a template CSS issue.
Are you using the default template of the backend of Joomla ? If not, try to switch back to it and it should display fine again.
It doesn't look like a translation issue but rather like a template CSS issue.
Are you using the default template of the backend of Joomla ? If not, try to switch back to it and it should display fine again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rebo2k
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #108999
by Rebo2k
Replied by Rebo2k on topic SOLVED: Problem with backend translation
Hi Nicolas,
Thank you for directing me to the right direction
I switched the backend css in the configuration module from Hikashop, from custom to default, saved it and there was no result.
Switched it back to custom and saved it again, and the problem is solved.
Thanks again.
Thank you for directing me to the right direction
I switched the backend css in the configuration module from Hikashop, from custom to default, saved it and there was no result.
Switched it back to custom and saved it again, and the problem is solved.
Thanks again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds