- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
products listing and menu
13 years 3 months ago #109630
by stel
products listing and menu was created by stel
hi,
I'm trying to link a menu to the products listing page but it doesn't works and I don't understand why.
Can someone help me ?
I go to main menu. create a new menu, link to HikaShop » Products listing. Then, when I click to menu it shows category description page and no products at all.
please find attached pictures of my problem.
thanks for your help
I'm trying to link a menu to the products listing page but it doesn't works and I don't understand why.
Can someone help me ?
I go to main menu. create a new menu, link to HikaShop » Products listing. Then, when I click to menu it shows category description page and no products at all.
please find attached pictures of my problem.
thanks for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #109631
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic products listing and menu
Hi,
That menu will display the products directly under the category "Séances hypnose subliminale". If you don't have any products in it, you won't see anything. Also, you need to turn off the "recently viewed" option or you will only see in that listing the products that you already looked at on the frontend (none by default).
That menu will display the products directly under the category "Séances hypnose subliminale". If you don't have any products in it, you won't see anything. Also, you need to turn off the "recently viewed" option or you will only see in that listing the products that you already looked at on the frontend (none by default).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #109645
by stel
Replied by stel on topic products listing and menu
Hi,
thanks for your help. It's working now
thanks for your help. It's working now
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds