- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 0
RSS not displayed
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #112524
by Woxxx
RSS not displayed was created by Woxxx
Hi,
I have a issue with displaying the Hikashop RSS Feed in my site. I would like to show it in a Iframe wrapper. I tried the two following domains but in both cases I get a small window where I can get dynamic bookmark.
http://www.........com/rss.html
http://www.........com/?format=feed&type=rss
The RSS in Hikashop settings is activated and the bookmark is working well as bookmark inside the browser. If I create a Joomla Feed with one of the links above I get message that the feed is not available.
Can you help me please?
Thank you.
I have a issue with displaying the Hikashop RSS Feed in my site. I would like to show it in a Iframe wrapper. I tried the two following domains but in both cases I get a small window where I can get dynamic bookmark.
http://www.........com/rss.html
http://www.........com/?format=feed&type=rss
The RSS in Hikashop settings is activated and the bookmark is working well as bookmark inside the browser. If I create a Joomla Feed with one of the links above I get message that the feed is not available.
Can you help me please?
Thank you.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Woxxx.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #112616
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic RSS not displayed
Hi,
What do you mean by "I get a small window where I can get dynamic bookmark" ?
Is that the problem ?
You don't see the RSS feed when you click on the link ?
Can you give the real link so that we can see that ?
What do you mean by "I get a small window where I can get dynamic bookmark" ?
Is that the problem ?
You don't see the RSS feed when you click on the link ?
Can you give the real link so that we can see that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #112720
by Woxxx
Replied by Woxxx on topic RSS not displayed
Hi Nicolas,
I send you the link by email. When I click the feed button (bottom menu) in chrome I get code in the Iframe wrapper. On Firefox I get a message window and with explorer a white Iframe field.
Thank you.
I send you the link by email. When I click the feed button (bottom menu) in chrome I get code in the Iframe wrapper. On Firefox I get a message window and with explorer a white Iframe field.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #113054
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic RSS not displayed
Hi,
When I click on that link, on Internet Explorer or FireFox, I get a subscription page for the feed. So it's the normal behavior.
With Chrome, I get the XML of the feed, because Chrome doesn't have any subscription handling by default, but that can be added to chrome with a third party extension and we can't do nothing about that as the problem is in Chrome itself which doesn't handle RSS/atom feeds by default.
When I click on that link, on Internet Explorer or FireFox, I get a subscription page for the feed. So it's the normal behavior.
With Chrome, I get the XML of the feed, because Chrome doesn't have any subscription handling by default, but that can be added to chrome with a third party extension and we can't do nothing about that as the problem is in Chrome itself which doesn't handle RSS/atom feeds by default.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #113077
by Woxxx
Replied by Woxxx on topic RSS not displayed
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds