Skip to main content

Product Code

More
13 years 2 months ago #113776 by Huski
Product Code was created by Huski
I want the product code to appear on the main product page which is working fine but it is also showing on the list of products I have for a category.

I have product categories and when you click on the category then next page shows a list of the products which has intro text, image, price, more info button, but in the product name, it is adding the product code to then of it.

I am not sure which View it is to change without affected the full product details page (View: product_listing_img_desc).

It might be better to give more control of this in the admin - being able to show product code/etc on product pages seperately to the product results if clicking on a category.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #113822 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product Code
Hi,

I think that you'll probably be able to do it with some CSS code, but giving me a link to that page will probably help me to understand and find a solution for your problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #114136 by Huski
Replied by Huski on topic Product Code
When I choose Show product code it is showing this on the detailed product page and also showing it on the list of products shown when I click a category - it is here that I don't want the product code to appear but cant seem to find the view where it is located.

Pic 1 attached is the main product screen and Pic 2 is the product results where I don't want the product code to appear.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #114142 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product Code
You can hide it with some CSS code, so you can use firebug or any code inspector to find the class of the text that you want to hide, and then add some rules to your css.
It should looks like that for example:
Code:
.TheProductListingCodeClass { display: none; }
But I think that using this CSS code should do the job :
Code:
.hikashop_product_code_list { display: none; }

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #114149 by Huski
Replied by Huski on topic Product Code
That worked - thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum