- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
Popup add product
- jarnodesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 2 months ago #116072
by jarnodesign
Popup add product was created by jarnodesign
Hello,
I have 2 questions:
1. When I want to add an product I choose a categorie, the popup is al the way down my browser I can't get it up so I can't see what to choose. (image in attachment)
2. How to get my Login and registration form nice in the middle of my page? It's to the right now. (image in attachment)
I use Joomla 3.1
Thanks
I have 2 questions:
1. When I want to add an product I choose a categorie, the popup is al the way down my browser I can't get it up so I can't see what to choose. (image in attachment)
2. How to get my Login and registration form nice in the middle of my page? It's to the right now. (image in attachment)
I use Joomla 3.1
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #116149
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Popup add product
Hi,
Thanks to download the latest version from our website, a correction about the popup has been made.
Regarding the form, you have to edit the view "user / registration_bootstrap"
Here is a tutorial on how to customize the display:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ize-the-display.html
Thanks to download the latest version from our website, a correction about the popup has been made.
Regarding the form, you have to edit the view "user / registration_bootstrap"
Here is a tutorial on how to customize the display:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ize-the-display.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: jarnodesign
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jarnodesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 1 month ago #117235
by jarnodesign
Replied by jarnodesign on topic Popup add product
When I look for updates, Hikashop tells me that I have the latest version: 2.2.0 but I still have the popup issue?
Greetings Jarno
Greetings Jarno
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #117236
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Popup add product
Hello !
Can you please download the last package of Hikashop through our website, install it and test it again ?
Thank you
.
Can you please download the last package of Hikashop through our website, install it and test it again ?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jarnodesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 1 month ago #118411
by jarnodesign
Replied by jarnodesign on topic Popup add product
I downloaded the latest version, and tried to install it tough Extensions. Just like I install a new extension, but that didn't work. How to do this? Sorry I have never done this before...
Greetings Jarno
Greetings Jarno
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118413
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Popup add product
Hi,
Do you use any kind of "zoom" in your browser ?
Because the problem you have in the backend is not at all an HikaShop problem but a Bootstrap Joomla 3 problem with zooms.
Regards,
Do you use any kind of "zoom" in your browser ?
Because the problem you have in the backend is not at all an HikaShop problem but a Bootstrap Joomla 3 problem with zooms.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds