- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Category image unable to upload
13 years 2 months ago #116543
by kmurphy
Category image unable to upload was created by kmurphy
I am running Joomla 2.5.11
Hikashop Essential version : 2.2.0
I am unable to upload any category images
I was running the starter edition and all was working fine
Hikashop Essential version : 2.2.0
I am unable to upload any category images
I was running the starter edition and all was working fine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #116570
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Category image unable to upload
Hi there,
Could you give us more information about this issue?
What do you mean by unable? Do you have an error message?
Did you try with another browser?
Could you give us more information about this issue?
What do you mean by unable? Do you have an error message?
Did you try with another browser?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #116589
by kmurphy
Replied by kmurphy on topic Category image unable to upload
no error message
i can click browse and choose a file on my hard drive but then there is no ok or upload button
I am using Firefox 22.0
As i said it was working fine until i uploaded from starter to essential
i can click browse and choose a file on my hard drive but then there is no ok or upload button
I am using Firefox 22.0
As i said it was working fine until i uploaded from starter to essential
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #116615
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Category image unable to upload
No ok button?
Could you post a screenshot of this page?
You can also try with another browser and send us a PM with a backend access to your site.
Could you post a screenshot of this page?
You can also try with another browser and send us a PM with a backend access to your site.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #116670
by kmurphy
Replied by kmurphy on topic Category image unable to upload
I sent a screenshot as an attachement with the first ticket
here it is again
what browser do you recommend to use with HikaShop?
here it is again
what browser do you recommend to use with HikaShop?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #116671
by kmurphy
Replied by kmurphy on topic Category image unable to upload
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #116674
by kmurphy
Replied by kmurphy on topic Category image unable to upload
i have also tried Google chrome and same problem
I have also added another category and this does not appear the shop front product category menu
I have also added another category and this does not appear the shop front product category menu
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #116712
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Category image unable to upload
I don't think a "ok" button is supposed to be there.
If you save your category with the save button it should save the image as well.
If you save your category with the save button it should save the image as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kmurphy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds