- Posts: 137
- Thank you received: 2
Paypal checkout comes and goes as it pleases
15 years 10 months ago #1975
by 1fcb
Paypal checkout comes and goes as it pleases was created by 1fcb
I have 3 checkout options enabled: Cash, invoice and paypal. Paypal is for some reason (bug?) only showing up sporadically, mostly not. I tried to change settings from time to time. Last time when I change the text (You may use paypal....) it worked for 1 or 2 times and after that Paypal woud not show up again. Very weird...
I hope this can be fixed. Maybe it is caused by the fact that I am in the process of migrating VirtuaMart to HikaShop and paypal settings collide.
Thanks in advance for your help!!!!
I hope this can be fixed. Maybe it is caused by the fact that I am in the process of migrating VirtuaMart to HikaShop and paypal settings collide.
Thanks in advance for your help!!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago - 15 years 10 months ago #1980
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Paypal checkout comes and goes as it pleases
Hi,
Payment methods will be filtered at display. If you set a zone restriction in the payment settings, the payment method will only be displayed if the address of the user is within that zone. Moreover, the payment methods are automatically filtered based on the current currency. For example, paypal only supports a limited number of currencies and if the current currency is not supported by paypal, the paypal method won't be displayed. Here is a list of the supported currencies for paypal :
cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-c...i_nvp_currency_codes
Payment methods will be filtered at display. If you set a zone restriction in the payment settings, the payment method will only be displayed if the address of the user is within that zone. Moreover, the payment methods are automatically filtered based on the current currency. For example, paypal only supports a limited number of currencies and if the current currency is not supported by paypal, the paypal method won't be displayed. Here is a list of the supported currencies for paypal :
cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-c...i_nvp_currency_codes
Last edit: 15 years 10 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1984
by 1fcb
Replied by 1fcb on topic Re: Paypal checkout comes and goes as it pleases
perfect. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds