- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 1
Shopping module will not update pricing
5 years 9 months ago #326817
by Frednet
Shopping module will not update pricing was created by Frednet
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23.
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 83.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none?
Hi there,
On changing the number of items the pricing does not update in the shopping cart display..
The update button is not working there. Only if i go to checkout, amounts can be changed.
I think the problem started on changing template, but I am not completely sure about that.
Thanks for your attention.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23.
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 83.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none?
Hi there,
On changing the number of items the pricing does not update in the shopping cart display..
The update button is not working there. Only if i go to checkout, amounts can be changed.
I think the problem started on changing template, but I am not completely sure about that.
Thanks for your attention.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 9 months ago #326827
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shopping module will not update pricing
Hi,
When I click on the refresh, delete and save buttons on that page, I get javascript errors coming from the file /plugins/system/cleantalkantispam/js/ct-functions.js :
monosnap.com/file/UpBa4EjsSKCSi85hSeEMYQKYPBGx51
Because of that, the saving process is stopped by the browser and thus the action is ignored.
So I think you'll have to check with the developer of the plugin cleantalkantispam as to why you get that error and what can be done as I'm not familiar with this plugin nor its javascript.
When I click on the refresh, delete and save buttons on that page, I get javascript errors coming from the file /plugins/system/cleantalkantispam/js/ct-functions.js :
monosnap.com/file/UpBa4EjsSKCSi85hSeEMYQKYPBGx51
Because of that, the saving process is stopped by the browser and thus the action is ignored.
So I think you'll have to check with the developer of the plugin cleantalkantispam as to why you get that error and what can be done as I'm not familiar with this plugin nor its javascript.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frednet
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 9 months ago #327461
by Frednet
Replied by Frednet on topic Shopping module will not update pricing
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks you for your response, the problem was caused by clean-talk over reacting, but they updated their plug-in very quickly so now the issue is solved.
Best Regards Fred
Thanks you for your response, the problem was caused by clean-talk over reacting, but they updated their plug-in very quickly so now the issue is solved.
Best Regards Fred
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds