- Posts: 148
- Thank you received: 21
Problem with columns in the products page in backend
3 years 3 months ago #352253
by FDBI
Problem with columns in the products page in backend was created by FDBI
Hi,
I've noticed a problem with the columns display of products page in the backend when I use the 'Mozilla Firefox' browser (no problem with Google Chrome).
The text merges with the boxes and I get the impression that the boxes are shifted by one line (if I click on the box on line 5, it will check or uncheck line 4).
It's not an urgent problem, but it's quite annoying.
Thanks in advance for your help.
I've noticed a problem with the columns display of products page in the backend when I use the 'Mozilla Firefox' browser (no problem with Google Chrome).
This message contains confidential information
The text merges with the boxes and I get the impression that the boxes are shifted by one line (if I click on the box on line 5, it will check or uncheck line 4).
It's not an urgent problem, but it's quite annoying.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 3 months ago #352259
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Problem with columns in the products page in backend
Hello,
Unfortunately we process some test with Mozilla Firefox, and wasn't able to reproduce your display issue.
From this can you precise this elements :
- Your Mozilla Firefox version
- Check that your Mozilla browser didn't use any application that can mess with your css.
Awaiting your returns to progress.
Regards
Unfortunately we process some test with Mozilla Firefox, and wasn't able to reproduce your display issue.
From this can you precise this elements :
- Your Mozilla Firefox version
- Check that your Mozilla browser didn't use any application that can mess with your css.
Awaiting your returns to progress.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #352307
by FDBI
Replied by FDBI on topic Problem with columns in the products page in backend
Hi,
Mozilla Firefox version : 114.0.1 (the last I think)
I don't normally have anything on this browser because I don't use it personally (I'm doing tests to check that it works well and almost exclusively in private browsing).
If I remove 'position: relative', I have this display :
It's easier to see the line break between "#" and "image" which shifts all the boxes.
At the bottom, the 'ID' field merges with 'Activé' because there's no space for it.
Mozilla Firefox version : 114.0.1 (the last I think)
I don't normally have anything on this browser because I don't use it personally (I'm doing tests to check that it works well and almost exclusively in private browsing).
If I remove 'position: relative', I have this display :
It's easier to see the line break between "#" and "image" which shifts all the boxes.
At the bottom, the 'ID' field merges with 'Activé' because there's no space for it.
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by FDBI.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #352309
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Problem with columns in the products page in backend
Hello,
We use the same version of Mozilla and weren't able to see your display issue, we will try another way, can you provide these elements :
- Url link to your backend (administrator)
- User backend access references (with maximum Acl)
Use our Contact us form to provide these elements, and don't forget to add an Url link to this topic.
Regards
We use the same version of Mozilla and weren't able to see your display issue, we will try another way, can you provide these elements :
- Url link to your backend (administrator)
- User backend access references (with maximum Acl)
Use our Contact us form to provide these elements, and don't forget to add an Url link to this topic.
Regards
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 3 months ago #352331
by FDBI
Replied by FDBI on topic Problem with columns in the products page in backend
Hi,
Informations sent.
Informations sent.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #352332
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Problem with columns in the products page in backend
Hello,
We have receive your elements but unfortunately your sent items do not allow us to access your backend...
Can you double-check them please?
And if necessary send us references via our Contact us form.
Regards
We have receive your elements but unfortunately your sent items do not allow us to access your backend...
Can you double-check them please?
And if necessary send us references via our Contact us form.
Regards
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 3 months ago #352338
by FDBI
Replied by FDBI on topic Problem with columns in the products page in backend
Hi,
I may have made a mistake, I'll send you the informations again.
I may have made a mistake, I'll send you the informations again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #352349
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Problem with columns in the products page in backend
Hello,
Thanks for your elements, it allow us to improve our code.
The adjustement will be in our futur release, but as of now and while waiting for these next versions of HikaShop, I added the fix via our override system, backend layouts/columns view file.
When you will update your HikaShop version with our futur release, you will have to think to erase this override :
Learn more about HikaShop override in our documentation .
Thanks again for your returns!
Regards
Thanks for your elements, it allow us to improve our code.
The adjustement will be in our futur release, but as of now and while waiting for these next versions of HikaShop, I added the fix via our override system, backend layouts/columns view file.
When you will update your HikaShop version with our futur release, you will have to think to erase this override :
Learn more about HikaShop override in our documentation .
Thanks again for your returns!
Regards
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FDBI
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 3 months ago #352388
by FDBI
Replied by FDBI on topic Problem with columns in the products page in backend
Hi,
It's perfect.
Thank you.
It's perfect.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds