- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Checkout workflow and recaptcha
But what is happening is that login and address display on the same page. Not a terrible problem except I want to use Recaptcha and that only has the position options of after password or email which positions it in between login and address. I have gone round in circles trying to resolve but because it is not doing what I think it should be doing (ie login and address to display on different pages), I cannot find a solution - perhaps I need to upgrade to resolve this?
Any help gratefully received - many thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Upgrading your Hikashop version should be a good thing to do
Hope this will help you a little.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->'Checkout'"
- Set the "Advanced checkout workflow edition" option to YES
- Add another step and put your address, coupon_cart, payment_status_confirm, end on it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks for help to date but would be really grateful if you had any other ideas to try - thanks.
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
To move the recaptcha where you want, you can edit the plugin and replace, for example, the line:
To place it after the vat field.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
My ideal would be however one page - login + recaptcha / next page - address, etc. Is there no way I can get this in Hikashop? Just to remind you that this is my configuration - login,address,coupon_cart,payment_status_confirm,end - so it ought to be happening, surely? Please advise....thanks.
chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
you have the login/registration forms on the first step, and the address selection on the second step.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please can you let me know if I can resolve it - many thanks.
chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Page 1 - Login or Register (login OR name / username / email / email confirmation / password / password confirmation / recaptcha)
Page 2 - Address (title / first name / last name / address / etc plus one or two additional fields)
All the other pages are fine. My layout - login,address,coupon_cart,payment_status_confirm,end - is not getting me the layout I want. My question is, can I get the layout I want with Hikashop or do I have to upgrade? Many thanks for your help.
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The address fields are automatically displayed on the registration form as they are part of the form itself.
Upgrading won't change that.
And as I already said, the address selection view is correctly displaying on the second step of your checkout (I'm not talking about the address fields of the registration form but the address selection area).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have the same issue. Can you please specify the file to edit. Thanks!
Xavier wrote: Hi,
To move the recaptcha where you want, you can edit the plugin and replace, for example, the line:By:Code:$components['com_hikashop'] = array('view' => array('checkout','user'),'viewvar' => 'ctrl', 'lengthafter' => 500 , 'tdclass' => 'key', 'email' => 'data\[register\]\[email_confirm\]','password' => 'data\[register\]\[password2\]');Code:$components['com_hikashop'] = array('view' => array('checkout','user'),'viewvar' => 'ctrl', 'lengthafter' => 500 , 'tdclass' => 'key', 'email' => 'data\[register\]\[email_confirm\]','password' => 'data\[address\]\[address_vat\]');
To place it after the vat field.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.