- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 0
Social Network Plugin
Since I installed KA Social Comments the integrated Hikashop Social Network Plugin fails. When I set the plugin as XFBML the Facebook button disappears and I get following message: The href URL must be absolute. If I leave the plugin with Tag type IFRAME the fb-button appears but doesn´t work. I tried to put my fb user name and ID. In both cases it doesn´t work. I have the last version of Hikashop. Can you explain me how to solve the problem please? Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I checked some forum and it looks like it's a common issue.
I think you can fix it by editing the file hikashopsocial.php in Plugins/content/hikashopsocial and change the line:
to:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
What do you mean by a comment field? Could please post a screenshot or a link?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It's the Facebook API which display this and we have no control on it since it's not an option.
However, if it's display this, you probably have a css issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
However since it's in the iframe I have no solution to override this in css.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I honestly don't know, I would just suggest to try the different possibilities.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.