Skip to main content

Google shopping export file

More
13 years 1 month ago #119643 by davideventurini
Hello, i'm using hikashop essential 2.1.1 and try to export the xml file using the plugin for Google Shopping.
Here I have some questions to solve:
-There is a way to export it automatically with canonical url for products?
-How can I set the parameter "google product category" that google suggest?This is not obbligatory but google give a warning if not present
-How can I exclude from the exporting all the products out of stock?
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #119659 by davideventurini
Another issue is with multiple image file.
"If you have multiple different images of the item, submit the main image using this attribute, and include all other images in the 'additional image link' attribute."

support.google.com/merchants/answer/188494?hl=en

Right now the only tag the plugin use is image_link for all images.
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #119806 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Google shopping export file
Hi,

Canonical url support for Google products has been added in HikaShop 2.2.0
The google category support can be done by entering in the "Category" option of the plugin the column name of a custom product field which contains the google category of each product. You can create such field via the menu Display->custom fields.
There is no option to exclude out of stock products. We'll look at adding that.
There is indeed an issue with the multiple images file. I've added a fix on our end and it will be available in next release. In the mean time, if you want it I can send you a new install package of the plugin which includes the fix. That will also avoid you to update all HikaShop just for the canonical url support in the plugin. If interested, please send a request via our contact form with a link to this thread.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #119825 by davideventurini
Thanks a lot for the support, I'll write you a message.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #119852 by davideventurini
The plugin is working good with the new version of Hikashop, thank you.

About the "Category" field I tried to set it for example "Abbigliamento e accessori > Abbigliamento" as google explained and it works correctly, the same string for ALL products is written in the xml file.
What can I do if some of my products has different category?

You explained me something about Display->custome fields but I did not understand very well, sorry.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #119868 by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Google shopping export file
Hi there,

The thing with the category is that you have to create a product custom fields. Call it for example google_category Once it's done, you have to edit your products and set this custom field to the category you want ( "Abbigliamento e accessori > Abbigliamento" for example but each product can have a different category).
Then, you just have to type the name of the custom field in the category option of the google product plugin, in this case: google_category. The plugin will automatically get the value of this custom field for each product.

Note that you can use the mass action system to set the custom field value for multiple product at once.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #119963 by davideventurini
Hello, thank you, I'm able to create the custom fields and use it but I found a difficult to use the mass action.
What I need is to replace the google_category custom filed for all the product in the category with id=14.
What am I did wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #119977 by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Google shopping export file
Your mass action looks good except that you don't need the trigger (just hit the gray cross to delete it).
I think you just need to click on the process button and your products should have the right value for this custom field :).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #119980 by davideventurini
Hi, onestly I already did your suggestion but without success.
I removed the trigger and click process but the value google_category is still empty as you see in attached.
There is a way to have a look to log file of this mass process?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #119985 by davideventurini
I also update the language file and the filter find the correct number of products

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #120003 by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Google shopping export file
Hi there,

It's indeed a bug we just fixed. To do so, just replace this code:
Code:
$db = JFactory::getDBO(); JArrayHelper::toInteger($ids); $query .= 'SET hk_'.$alias[0].'.'.$action['type'].' = '.$value.' '; $query .= 'WHERE hk_'.$current.'.'.$current.'_id IN ('.implode(',',$ids).')'; $db->setQuery($query); $db->query();

By this one:
Code:
if(!in_array($alias[0],array('product,price'))){ $hk = 'product'; }else{ $hk = $alias[0]; } $db = JFactory::getDBO(); JArrayHelper::toInteger($ids); $query .= 'SET hk_'.$hk.'.'.$action['type'].' = '.$value.' '; $query .= 'WHERE hk_'.$current.'.'.$current.'_id IN ('.implode(',',$ids).')'; $db->setQuery($query); $db->query();

In the file plugins/hikashop/massaction_product.php

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #120015 by davideventurini
If I understood correctly the file should be
plugins/hikashop/massaction_product/massaction_product.php
and here the code I change but without result, the custome fields is still empty
I attached also all folders inside the plugins to better check

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #120041 by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Google shopping export file
You are editing the right file but I guess it's easier if I give you the file :)


Attachment not found

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #120046 by davideventurini
Nothing to do, the problem still remain.
I compare the 2 files and are the same, except comments.
I tried also to use string to replace without >, nothing happen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #120066 by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Google shopping export file
Hum, could you please turn on the debug mode in the Joomla configuration and tell us if you have any error message?
If so, just post it here. If nothing is displayed, please send us a backend access so we can take a look at this issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #120159 by davideventurini
Thank you, i wrote you a pm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #120188 by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Google shopping export file
Edit: I'm still looking.
Could you provide us a FTP access so we can do some test on the mass action system?
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Eliot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #120191 by davideventurini
Check your private msg, thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #120470 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Google shopping export file
Hi,

I have corrected the problem on your end.
It was a check which should not be there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: davideventurini

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #120536 by davideventurini
Hello, which was the check?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.412 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum