Skip to main content

centralizing the quantity field

More
14 years 1 month ago #59970 by luizarios
I am trying to center the quantity field so that it is between the + and - symbols (attached image shows how it should be versus how it is).



Using Firefox I found the property changing this is

html, body, div, span, applet, object, iframe, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, p, blockquote, pre, a, abbr, acronym, address, big, cite, code, del, dfn, em, img, ins, kbd, q, s, samp, small, strike, strong, sub, sup, tt, var, b, u, i, center, dl, dt, dd, ol, ul, li, fieldset, form, label, legend, table, caption, tbody, tfoot, thead, tr, th, td, article, aside, canvas, details, embed, figure, figcaption, footer, header, hgroup, menu, nav, output, ruby, section, summary, time, mark, audio, video {
border: 0 none;
font: ;
margin: 0;
padding: 0;
vertical-align: baseline;
}

now if I simply delete the vertical align property it would change the whole page so I can't do it, any idea how I can change just the quantity field? Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60038 by nicolas
You should try to add that CSS:

.hikashop_product_page td{vertical-align:middle !important;}
The following user(s) said Thank You: luizarios

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60067 by luizarios
it worked :) thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum