- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
How can I change the table color of the checkout?
How can I change the table color of the checkout?
Many thanks in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The CSS to use depends on your template. Please give a like to your shop so that we can help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
it should be working now. I haven't had any problems accessing it.
www.bikepad.de
Are you using google Chrome?
Regards,
Stephan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Best regards,
Stephan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
what happens when you open the google link?
www.google.de/search?q=bikepad&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq
Its the 2nd search result.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The second link on my google search page is: www.bikepad.com.mx/
And that website is working properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Anyway Iam using the joomspirit pure white theme for my site.
Its also strange since a couple of weeks ago you were able to access the site.
If you know another option let me know, otherwise I give up on this...
But thanks a lot for trying!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If I can't access your website to look at the CSS, I can't help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I upgraded to the essential version today but the table color is still something I would like to change.
I contacted my hosting provider regarding the access problem you had last time. They could not say why you were not able to access the site. Perhaps you could try it again. It's www.bikepad.de .
Another issue is that pop-ups are not shown as they should be in the shop. Instead the page extends to the very bottom of the page and the content is displayed outside the visible area. Probably the issues cause is not with hikashop, but maybe you have a solution to it since it effects the costumers shopping experience.
Many thanks and best regards,
Stephan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I was now able to access the website. The tables border color is defined in your template CSS file www.bikepad.de/templates/pure_white/css/main.css :
#main_component th, #main_component tr, #main_component td {
border: 1px solid #CCC;
}
So you need to change the color there.
For the popup, it must also come from your template CSS which defines the width in had in the CSS:
element.style {
width: 970px;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
thanks for your help. I figured out how to tackle the border issue.
Could you tell me where I need to place the code regarding the popup? I was looking for for it in the same file as with the border thing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Anyway, I changed the registration process to no registration necessary but when I enter the adress and change the country (btw, how to make Germany the default country?) the shipping methods below do not change. I think this confuses customers before they would hit the Register button.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you want another checkout workflow, you can change it in the Checkout tab of the config.
For the default country of the address fiel, you should edit the corresponding field in the Display->Custom fields menu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Regarding the CSS file I have no clue where to add the code. I did copy it here:
/*****************************************
SITE
******************************************/
html {
text-align:center;
background-color: #fff;
}
body {
margin:0;
text-align:center;
}
element.style {
width: 970px;
}
/*
* TOP SITE
*/
#wrapper {
...but it did not change anything. Any suggestions where else I should try this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.