Skip to main content

Share product on Facebook

More
15 years 9 months ago #3936 by mauroed79
Hi,
I'm looking for a Joomla plugin that can make me share my Hikashop product page on Facebook. I already use the plugin "Bookmarker" but it applies only to the Joomla articles and doesn't consider Hikashop. Is there one who works for Hikashop as well??? It must be a plugin, not a module...
Thanks for your support!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #3938 by nicolas
Hi,

I suppose that you were talking about the plugin called "Advanced Social Bookmarker" as I couldn't find any plugin called "Bookmarker" on the joomla extension directory.

HikaShop triggers the joomla content plugins on the description of products so it can be compatible. I made a few changes to the plugin so that it can be compatible with HikaShop. You can download it here and install that version. The only thing is that the categories filtering won't work on products since there are no joomla categories attached to them.

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago - 15 years 8 months ago #5904 by edgecrafter
Nice with the FB-plugin-mod !

Suggest adding it to the feature list (obvious candidate for paid version)

These two plugins might be useful too

www.zootemplate.com/Joomla-Extensions/Fr...Facebook-plugin.html
JV Facebook plugin allows you to add a like button on top/bottom( or both) on each article and share content back to their friends on Facebook.

www.zootemplate.com/Joomla-Extensions/Fr...facebook-module.html
JV Facebook module allows you to display Facebook Fanbox, Stream, Recommendations, Activity Feed into Joomla 1.5 websites.
Last edit: 15 years 8 months ago by edgecrafter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5906 by nicolas
Thanks. I don't see how the second would be integrated with HikaShop but I clearly see a use for the first one. We'll keep that in mind :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5915 by edgecrafter
nicolas wrote:

Thanks. I don't see how the second would be integrated with HikaShop but I clearly see a use for the first one. We'll keep that in mind :)


agree, the second only interesting from a website perspective.
A simple like/share button for facebook would be a welcome addition to HikaShop

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #14601 by Bugger101
Now this is very cool :)

Do you know how to just have the buttons on the side, or just at the bottom, not both?

Thanks :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #14613 by nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #14637 by gferrell20
edit fail
Last edit: 15 years 5 months ago by gferrell20.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #14638 by gferrell20
edgecrafter wrote:

These two plugins might be useful too

www.zootemplate.com/Joomla-Extensions/Fr...Facebook-plugin.html
JV Facebook plugin allows you to add a like button on top/bottom( or both) on each article and share content back to their friends on Facebook.


I use this plugin on my Joomla 1.6 site that uses Hikashop. I'd love to see the plugin work with hikashop products, so people can like them as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #14642 by nicolas
It's added to the todo list. We tried to download the files today but the website had a bug which didn't let us download it...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum