- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 0
category/products menus
When I click the second menu item (which is a category in my backend cart) it shows the items for both categories.
I have checked that both menus are completed exactly the same - but I just can't see what I'm doing wrong.
Any help much appreciated. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you do a screenshot of the hikashop options of each menu so that we can see how you configured them ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That will display like your menus without having to create one menu per category.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks for your time.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Maybe I didn't understand what you want to do ?
Could you give an example of what you want ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I am only seeing my category heading in the side menu. When I click on the heading it gives me the catefory headings in list format, and then when I click on them it shows me all my products.
I just want the menu to show all the categories and not just the category heading.
Thanks for all your time.
Sue
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Here is a tutorial for that:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ml#categories_module
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks you again for your patience.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you don't know these values, you can get them with firebug on your website or by asking your template provider.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I am just using a siste to practice on at the moment URL www.examplepages.me.uk . This isn't a real site... just one I'm using to try and teach myself before I make the real thing. The values I've added in the Hikashop module are UL Class name 'hikashop_category_information_module_87 ' and for the module class sfx. '.art-box art-blockcontent' which are the values I see with firebug.
Am I on the right track or completely off course here please?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I think I am going to start again!! As I said before this is just practice for me at the moment. I think I somehow was linking the module to my main menu on the side bar instead of the vertical menu somehow and that was the problem with it not showing my template as I thought it should. Hopefully I will get better!! - I won't give up!
Thanks again
Sue
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you give the exact link of that page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
www.examplepages.me.uk
It should look like the template image I attached before with the menu in a darker blue colour but its not picking up that formatting.
Sue
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks
Sue
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.