- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
download and order status doesn't seems to work
I am setting up a shop here
If I buy a test virtual product here
go to the bottom for a text product
I can go through to paypal and then pay - and paypal takes the money out my account. I get a confirmed payment message (attachment 2), but I get a cancelled order status (attachment 3)
And there is no way to download the virtual product file.
I set up the manual shipping plugin - (attachment 4)
Can you point me to where I am going wrong?
Thanks
Tim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Can you check your payment log report ?
(menu) System > (submenu) Configuration > (tab) Files > (option) Payment log file > (button) See the report.
The main problem is that your order is cancelled.
If the order is cancelled, the customer can't download.
You can try to modify the order status to "confirmed" and you would see that the customer would be able to download the file.
But the main problem is to understand why your order is cancelled !
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks for getting back.
The log file is empty...
The log file is empty /home/hgvcsmld/public_html/media/com_hikashop/upload/safe/logs/report_599651729.log
What shall I do?
Tim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Can you send me by private message a backend access to your website ?
I will make some tests, it would be easier for us to understand the source of your problem.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks for the access.
Your server has been correctly contact by paypal as the order history indicates.
You should have received an error email " NOTIFICATION_REFUSED_FOR_THE_ORDER " with some details about the error.
It is possible that the error is linked to the option "send details of the order", but I am really not sure (because your order have just one item).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
No, I didn't get any error "NOTIFICATION_REFUSED_FOR_THE_ORDER"
I created a test file at the bottom of this page: creativegroupmeditation.org/index.php/sales/category/15-talks
Please make it free cost if you like and test using that one.
Tim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I can't and I won't.
If the order total is 0, there is no need to call paypal, so paypal wouldn't be called.
Otherwise, paypal would ask for money and is currently in production mode, not in sandbox.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Tim.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Use a paypal sandbox account for debug.
Regards
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I set the sandbox up in the paypal payment plugin
I turned on debugging
I bought a product
everything looked OK except order is cancelled
I checked the log but I get message: The log file is empty /home/hgvcsmld/public_html/media/com_hikashop/upload/safe/logs/report_599651729.log
When I check through FTP there is no folder: media/com_hikashop/upload/safe/logs
Thanks
Tim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Does the folder media/com_hikashop/update/safe writable ?
Is there a subfolder "logs" ? Writable too ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
permission is 755 (i.e. writable for owner only)Does the folder media/com_hikashop/update/safe writable ?
that folder doesn't existIs there a subfolder "logs" ? Writable too ?
Thanks
Tim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Can you provide me a backend access to your store and a FTP access too ?
Thanks to it, I would be able to do more tests and fix your configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Tim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have found the source of the problem.
In the paypal return, the price is different.
As you can see, Paypal is saying that the full price is 0.60 £
So HikaShop can't validate an order if the price you paid is different than the order price (Otherwise you could paid less).
That is the source of the error.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
cool.
Thanks.
I'll change that in Paypal and hopefully it'll work
I'll confirm to you later
Tim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Tim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.