Skip to main content

Lost related products - where'd it go?

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #83650 by skullboy74
Hi.

I had the related products working fine. I was manipulating the layout for the price in one of the "default_view"'s.
I just now realized that the related products doesn't show up anywhere.
I may have messed up something in the hikashop / display / content module

So questions abound....
1. Is there a file .php or otherwise to see where the "related_product" is called to see if I might have deleted it accidentally (using laptop and touchpad does wonky things)?
2. Is there a radio button I would have clicked to shut it off?
3. Would have messing with one of the "Associated products listing for category listing menu" caused it?

Thanks
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by skullboy74.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #83670 by skullboy74
I've come to the realization that what I thought was the "related products" was actually a module for showing items in the same category. :whistle:
I'm a newb when it comes to Hika, so sorry for my ignorance.

I'm now in need of someone to give me a walkthrough on how to get the related products concept to work.
I've selected the necessary items "related products" but now need to get them to show up.
Do I need to setup a module or something for it to work?
Please help and remember I'm a newb so be gentle. :)

Thanks!
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by skullboy74.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #83938 by nicolas
Hi,

We have a step by step explanation to how to setup the related products listing on the product page:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#related

Just follow it and that should be ok.
The following user(s) said Thank You: skullboy74

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #84307 by skullboy74
Yep. That worked perfectly. Related products working.

Where would I find the code to change how many columns show on the related products? products: related.php ?
And...... what would that modification be? :)


EDIT: found it right after I posted this. :pinch:
modification option in newly made Related Module.
worked fine. :blush: :whistle:
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by skullboy74. Reason: found answer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum