- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
How to generate user points properly?
- Eva Marinova
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #314445
by Eva Marinova
How to generate user points properly? was created by Eva Marinova
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello! I`m a new Joomla! and HikaShop user but I`m determined to get the job done. And I`m trying my best but things are not working. :oops:
The idea is every registered customer to earn points making orders. And later on to buy goods paying with points exclusively.
I checked all the forum topics about user points, created such plugin in the menu and set parameters of it but it still don`t seem to generate points when an order is made. Still "You have no points" sign in the user profile.
I`m obviously not doing something I have to do, but I don`t know what it is.
Can someone help a newbie? Thanks in advance!
***
Nevermind, I`ve found the problem and solved it.
The order status was typed wrong - not by the namekey but by the name.
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello! I`m a new Joomla! and HikaShop user but I`m determined to get the job done. And I`m trying my best but things are not working. :oops:
The idea is every registered customer to earn points making orders. And later on to buy goods paying with points exclusively.
I checked all the forum topics about user points, created such plugin in the menu and set parameters of it but it still don`t seem to generate points when an order is made. Still "You have no points" sign in the user profile.
I`m obviously not doing something I have to do, but I don`t know what it is.
Can someone help a newbie? Thanks in advance!
***
Nevermind, I`ve found the problem and solved it.
The order status was typed wrong - not by the namekey but by the name.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Eva Marinova. Reason: Solved it myself
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 8 months ago #314449
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to generate user points properly?
Hi,
We would need you to provide screenshots of how you configured your points plugin in System>Plugins and your points payment method in System>Payment methods as well as your checkout workflow settings under the Checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration.
Also, check that the order's status is changed to "confirmed" after the payment as the points will only be given at that point. If that's not the case, it could indiquate a problem with the payment notification.
We would need you to provide screenshots of how you configured your points plugin in System>Plugins and your points payment method in System>Payment methods as well as your checkout workflow settings under the Checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration.
Also, check that the order's status is changed to "confirmed" after the payment as the points will only be given at that point. If that's not the case, it could indiquate a problem with the payment notification.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eva Marinova
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds