- Posts: 193
- Thank you received: 11
how to show item before tax?
4 years 1 month ago #343946
by affaf1952
how to show item before tax? was created by affaf1952
Hello Guys,
I have a little issue, after I created the categories and add products to the categories when you click on pizza categories it shows all items or products and the tax calculated, we want it to show the item priced before TAX, I know its a setting and did it before but I couldn't find, looks I'm too old to catch up with the small things, thanks
see attachment, please
I have a little issue, after I created the categories and add products to the categories when you click on pizza categories it shows all items or products and the tax calculated, we want it to show the item priced before TAX, I know its a setting and did it before but I couldn't find, looks I'm too old to catch up with the small things, thanks
see attachment, please
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 1 month ago #343954
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic how to show item before tax?
Hi,
Edit your menu item via the Joomla menu manager. There, under the "product options" tab, you'll find an option "Show taxed prices" that you can turn off for that.
Edit your menu item via the Joomla menu manager. There, under the "product options" tab, you'll find an option "Show taxed prices" that you can turn off for that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: affaf1952
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 1 month ago #343981
by affaf1952
Replied by affaf1952 on topic how to show item before tax?
You are AWESOME!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds