YRC Freight Calculator Plugin

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 9 months ago #56197

My client uses YRC Freight shipping, its one of the largest freight companies in the US.
I need a plugin developed to calculate shipping costs either using their API or using their data exchange via hyperlink which I suspect would be much easier to develop.

Here are a few links for reference.
www.yrc.com/ecommerce-shipping/hyperlinks.html#quote
www.yrc.com/ecommerce-shipping/freight-api.html

If anyone could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated, I will compensate anyone who wants to take this project.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago #56286

Hello!

Unsure if I can point you in the right direction, but I'll try my best. YRC Freight has been our Carrier of the Year for two years and we love to help them out in any way possible. Although I can't offer technical help for their API, I wanted to let you know about our integrated rating options that could benefit you.

In addition to our shopping cart API (connected with GoDaddy and other ecommerce sites), we offer a VERY easy to use copy-and-paste shipping calculator that totally simplifies rating and quoting.

Here's a link to our API and Shipping Calculator: freightcenter.com/business/index.aspx

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Not only can you see our YRC contracted rates but you'll also be able to choose from a variety of LTL carriers.

Happy freighting!

If you need further assistance, our Software Guru is Joel Levey. You can reach him at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or by phone at 800-716-7608 x1106.

My name is Terese so you can let him know who referred you.

freightcenter.com

11 years 8 months ago #59239

My client ships alot using LTL. If you were to develop a HikaShop API plugin that would allow them to give real time LTL shipping costs on their customers orders, they would use your service for all their LTL booking and shipping. Please contavt me if you are developing such a plugin.

Thanks,
Chris

tkerrigan wrote: Hello!

Unsure if I can point you in the right direction, but I'll try my best. YRC Freight has been our Carrier of the Year for two years and we love to help them out in any way possible. Although I can't offer technical help for their API, I wanted to let you know about our integrated rating options that could benefit you.

In addition to our shopping cart API (connected with GoDaddy and other ecommerce sites), we offer a VERY easy to use copy-and-paste shipping calculator that totally simplifies rating and quoting.

Here's a link to our API and Shipping Calculator: freightcenter.com/business/index.aspx

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Not only can you see our YRC contracted rates but you'll also be able to choose from a variety of LTL carriers.

Happy freighting!

If you need further assistance, our Software Guru is Joel Levey. You can reach him at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or by phone at 800-716-7608 x1106.

My name is Terese so you can let him know who referred you.

freightcenter.com

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds