Products Importer configuration needed

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 8 months ago #60696

I need something built to format an import file that is received from my supplier to the HikaShop format so products and then the images and spec sheets that relate to them can be imported. I receive 1 file from the supplier with product information as attached "product information" that includes several vaiants of the product. I also receive image files that include thumbnails, product images and spec sheets for each product and its variants. Looking for a simplified process on how to make this happen as I will also need to use this file to update pricing after products have been set up correctly. I have included for one product the files that I receive to work with.

Thanks,

couldn't attach a zip file of the images so I have only uploaded 1 file from each folder in the zip

folder in the zip would be

Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by jwtaylorii.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 94
11 years 7 months ago #61820

Hello - We can help. Polished Geek has developed many custom integrations for Joomla eCommerce. We'd be pleased to assist you with this custom project. If you are still looking for someone to assist you, please contact us by opening a presales ticket at this link polishedgeek.com/clients/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=3 .

We'll work with you to determine the best solution and provide a quote. Looking forward to hearing from you - thanks!
~ Deb

~ Deb Cinkus, CEO

Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds