Need Paid Module for Ukraine, Russia

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #70216

Hi! I need a paid module for HikaShop for Ukrainian and Russian Payment Systems, like LiqPay, Robokassa, Webmoney

www.liqpay.com/
www.robokassa.ru/en/index.aspx

Can anyone do it for ukrainian and russian people?)))

You can answer here with your price propose.

Sorry for my English))))))

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #70631

It is a necessity. Lack of Russian payment system stops me from buying hika shop.

Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Nimra.

11 years 6 months ago #70647

Yes, Nicolas! Help Us!!!
I can buy Hukashop, but i want to open shop in Ukraine, can you help with paid system???

• Thank you received: 13062
11 years 6 months ago #70690

We have a list of 40 payment gateways that people would like us to develop in the future. We are a small team, and we are focusing on HikaShop itself and don't have much time to develop payment gateway plugins at the moment.
I would recommend to find a third party developer. You can look on resources.joomla.org or on joomlancers.com

• Thank you received: 15
11 years 6 months ago #70782

I think that you should focus on this a little more. Payment modules is the key thing for a webshop, the more you have and you can cover a bigger market.

And I also believe that people is prepared to pay for a Payment module.

The reason people use VM is its wide spread of payment modules, for some markets VM is the only choice because of the available payment modules.

Your shop is a lot better than others, I have tried a few. But the lack of payment modules is unfortunately a big drawback.

Jan

11 years 6 months ago #70785

We already have more than 30 payment gateways compatible with HikaShop and pre installed and free. That's more than most shopping carts on Joomla. Last time I checked VM 2.0 had less payment plugins than us.
I completely agree that it would be great to have more.
In two years we released more than one payment plugin per month.
So it's not like we are not focusing on that. The problem is that there are too many payment gateways and we can't do them all ourselves.
Also, adding functions to HikaShop like badges, wishlist, Joomla 3.0 is something that only us can do. Payment plugins is something that any developer can do and we already had more than 10 3rd party developers do payment plugins for HikaShop.
So that's why we encourage developers to do them so that we can focus on feature in HikaShop while at the same time doing our share of payment plugins.

• Thank you received: 15
11 years 6 months ago #70789

Yes I understand that.

A lot of payment gateways have coded their own modules for VM. They know that they have to have modules for the popular webshops to get business on their end.

So VM don't need to have that many modules themselves, there are others that do it for them.

Myself I have struggled some :laugh: to get a module made for a Swedish payment provider, and I am now modifying it for another big player on the Swedish market. And when you come up with the Klarna module Hikashop is well covered for the Swedish market.

So we are getting there!

Keep up the good work!

Jan

11 years 6 months ago #70802

We already have a working klarna plugin on our end. We're waiting for the final approval from them to be able to publish it.

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds