- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Weight_shipping _method
- Johnmickle
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 8 months ago #259207
by Johnmickle
Weight_shipping _method was created by Johnmickle
Hi, I'm looking for a developer who could integrate a Weight_shipping _method. There is no such method in HikaShop and the manual shipping method is really not appropriate (one should make about 475 of it to publish DHL price tables that I need.
I have a small plugin that is doing that but it should be integrated to HikaShop. Please make an offer for this. It is quite urgent.
Because of their format, I can't join the the ini, php and xml files to this document but I will send them by mail to the people interested.
Crussefond Jean-Michel
I have a small plugin that is doing that but it should be integrated to HikaShop. Please make an offer for this. It is quite urgent.
Because of their format, I can't join the the ini, php and xml files to this document but I will send them by mail to the people interested.
Crussefond Jean-Michel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259489
by deligence
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar | CEO
Official HikaShop Integration and Customization Partner
Deligence Technologies - your growing technology partner
E: sanjay [at] deligence.com
Skype/Google Hangout: sanjay.deligence
www.deligence.com
Replied by deligence on topic Weight_shipping _method
Hello,
We are interested and available for this requirement. Please send an email to me at sanjay @deligence.com along with the different files and then I'll come up with my proposal.
We are interested and available for this requirement. Please send an email to me at sanjay @deligence.com along with the different files and then I'll come up with my proposal.
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar | CEO
Official HikaShop Integration and Customization Partner
Deligence Technologies - your growing technology partner
E: sanjay [at] deligence.com
Skype/Google Hangout: sanjay.deligence
www.deligence.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds