- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 2
Web developer who can help transition our website online rentals
- BounceHouseOwner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 8 months ago #302523
by BounceHouseOwner
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.boodlebouncers.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
I am currently using two websites for reservations and would like to integrate HikaShop to do it all. It is my understanding HS does not create a module for rental reservations.
The current process is:
The customers can get a quote online. When they check out, they enter the details of their event by way of custom fields that I have set up.
I receive the email with the information and then transfer to another website where I can keep track of what items and quantities are reserved.
After collecting a deposit from the customer, I then update the account in the second website and send a contract.
This where I need your help. Gathering specific information, I want to be able to check availability, confirm a reservation, send a contract, track payments, create packing list for my drivers, be able to add notes for our drivers as well as private notes that only the admin can see. I would like the system to generate an automated email reminder a few days before the event and a couple days after the event for feedback.
Right now, I am not looking for anyone who can do SEO or search or marking. I just need someone who knows how to do what I am needing. Please send me a PM with your questions or clarification.
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
I am currently using two websites for reservations and would like to integrate HikaShop to do it all. It is my understanding HS does not create a module for rental reservations.
The current process is:
The customers can get a quote online. When they check out, they enter the details of their event by way of custom fields that I have set up.
I receive the email with the information and then transfer to another website where I can keep track of what items and quantities are reserved.
After collecting a deposit from the customer, I then update the account in the second website and send a contract.
This where I need your help. Gathering specific information, I want to be able to check availability, confirm a reservation, send a contract, track payments, create packing list for my drivers, be able to add notes for our drivers as well as private notes that only the admin can see. I would like the system to generate an automated email reminder a few days before the event and a couple days after the event for feedback.
Right now, I am not looking for anyone who can do SEO or search or marking. I just need someone who knows how to do what I am needing. Please send me a PM with your questions or clarification.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #302540
by deligence
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar | CEO
Official HikaShop Integration and Customization Partner
Deligence Technologies - your growing technology partner
E: sanjay [at] deligence.com
Skype/Google Hangout: sanjay.deligence
www.deligence.com
Replied by deligence on topic Web developer who can help transition our website online rentals
Hello,
I have sent you a DM.
I have sent you a DM.
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar | CEO
Official HikaShop Integration and Customization Partner
Deligence Technologies - your growing technology partner
E: sanjay [at] deligence.com
Skype/Google Hangout: sanjay.deligence
www.deligence.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #302541
by cis.scott
Replied by cis.scott on topic Web developer who can help transition our website online rentals
Hello,
I would be glad to help you. Please find my PM and let's get in touch to discuss further.
Best regards,
Scott
I would be glad to help you. Please find my PM and let's get in touch to discuss further.
Best regards,
Scott
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #302542
by brown12
Replied by brown12 on topic Web developer who can help transition our website online rentals
Hi,
Please check PM.
Arnold
Please check PM.
Arnold
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds