- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Affiliate Menu NOT visible ??
11 years 9 months ago #182949
by FRenaud
Affiliate Menu NOT visible ?? was created by FRenaud
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.mood-lights.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.26
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 8.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None / Not Applicable.
Hi guys,
I'm sure I'm stupid but I have upgraded to Hikashop Business 2.3.4 [renewed subscription then updated software from like 2.1.2 or some version close to that] and I do NOT see the Affiliate menu??
There are NO Custom/Modified Views pages - so it's all original Hikashop code.
See Images - you'll notice No Affiliate menu and MISSING Affiliate section under Configuration Tabs between Vote & Comment and Wishlist...
I want to set it up and wish I could
Cheers,
Emmanuel.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.26
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 8.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None / Not Applicable.
Hi guys,
I'm sure I'm stupid but I have upgraded to Hikashop Business 2.3.4 [renewed subscription then updated software from like 2.1.2 or some version close to that] and I do NOT see the Affiliate menu??
There are NO Custom/Modified Views pages - so it's all original Hikashop code.
See Images - you'll notice No Affiliate menu and MISSING Affiliate section under Configuration Tabs between Vote & Comment and Wishlist...
I want to set it up and wish I could
Cheers,
Emmanuel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182966
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Affiliate Menu NOT visible ??
Hi,
Your screenshot with the plugins ("screenshot_29_jpg") ends too soon, so it doesn't show if the affiliate plugin is enabled or not. Please go again to this page in the backend, carefully double-check the list of plugins for "HikaShop affiliate plugin" and make sure it's enabled. Then back to the settings page, and eventually clear your browser cache or reload the page.
Your screenshot with the plugins ("screenshot_29_jpg") ends too soon, so it doesn't show if the affiliate plugin is enabled or not. Please go again to this page in the backend, carefully double-check the list of plugins for "HikaShop affiliate plugin" and make sure it's enabled. Then back to the settings page, and eventually clear your browser cache or reload the page.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: FRenaud
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182971
by FRenaud
Replied by FRenaud on topic Affiliate Menu NOT visible ??
Hi lousyfool,
I didn't realize you had to have that plugin turned on for THAT aspect of the affiliate functionality to show up [Menu].
Thanks,
Problem Solved!
I didn't realize you had to have that plugin turned on for THAT aspect of the affiliate functionality to show up [Menu].
Thanks,
Problem Solved!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds